HVAC Comfort Advisor
Deiter Bros. is the Lehigh Valley's leading provider of indoor comfort solutions. This is a regular full-time position. This position is for a results-driven professional selling residential HVAC and indoor air quality products and services. If you are CONFIDENT in your abilities, and MOTIVATED, apply today by submitting your resume.
Responsibilities: Makes cold calls and use company referrals
Schedules appointments. perform load calculation and create proposals based upon our customers needs.
Conduct customer and technical assessments
Consults with home owners regarding the overall comfort in their home
Performs load calculations
Prepares Investment schedule
Base salary, commission, company car, phone, health plan, training and support
Propane and Fuel Oil Delivery Driver
Full and Part-time positions available! CDL class A and B drivers needed for delivery of Propane and Home Heating Oil to local Lehigh Valley homes and Businesses.
Responsibilities: CDL lic. w/Hazmat, Air, tanker endorsements.
Salary commensurate w/experience, 401K, Pd vac/sick.
Apply on-line today!
HVAC Technician & Installer
Join the Lehigh Valley's #1 Residential and Commercial HVAC provider!
Responsibilities: Commercial and Residential HVAC installation and service.
Health, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, 401K, Co. Vehicle & More!
Apply online today!!
Propane Technician & Installer
Job Expectations :
• Work 8 - 10 hours per day
• Be a trusted advisor to our clients, working with them to ensure that they have a clean, safe, efficient system
• Perform night /after hour service
• Clearly communicate with co-workers and office staff.
• Operate a laptop/tablet
• Attend and pursue training opportunities.
• Ability to work independently.
• Coachable, effective Team Player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and quick learner.
• Ability to assess situations, think strategically and make appropriate decisions.
• Flexibility and self- discipline to work overtime and or weekends as required.
• Maintain a professional image at all times, in both appearance and demeanor.
• A positive attitude is essential for this position.
• Valid CDL Class B driver's license with HAZMAT endorsement preferred
• All Employees subject to background checks and drug testing.
Responsibilities: Service and install propane systems, tanks, gas line, regulators, etc.
• Work for a Company with a long proven history of excellence
• Company vehicle, cell phone, and tablet
• Regular sales and product training to enhance your skills
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, disability and 401K plans
• Enjoy the ability to work independently