If you would like to apply for an energy loan to finance energy efficient improvements for your home, please click the link below:
Buy today, pay over time with the Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
Service Finance Company
Service Finance Company is an approved FHA Title I Lender and a fully-licensed sales finance company operated by banking and home improvement professionals with more than 100 years combined experience. Service Finance Company provides convenient installment financing solutions for HVAC, central air conditioning, boilers, oil and gas furnaces, permanently installed generators, heat control devices, fuel tanks, ventilation systems, water heaters, and other home improvement products and services to Pennsylvania and New Jersey homeowners.
Fast, Simple, Low Monthly Payment Plans for Home Energy Improvements
The National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF) is mission-based public benefit lender which specializes in longer term, affordable monthly payment plans for energy-saving improvements.
- Heating & Cooling
- Windows, Doors, Siding & Roofing
- Air Sealing & Insulation
- Electrical & Plumbing
- Home Performance w/ENERGY STAR
- Geothermal, Solar & other energy projects
Exclusively available through the National Energy Improvement Fund for work performed by NEIF-Approved Contractors.
- No lien on your home
- No penalties for pre-payment
- Only for work performed by vetted contractors who are part of NEIF's Approved Contractor Network
- NEIF work with states, utilities, green banks and other program partners to provide rates and terms that are not typically available from other banks or lenders.
- NEIF's team has created and administered some of the nation's most successful energy financing programs and helped thousands of customers improve their home's energy efficiency.
NEIF's team has created and administered some of the nation's most successful energy financing programs and helped thousands of customers improve their home's energy efficiency.